tips for generals

Tha_rooster

Commenting on the last tips by Masta and Frenchie

Firstly Masta, the roostah was suggesting that it is possible to shoot down the US UN DROP ZONES planes - I think that it is almost impossible to do since they drop the money very quickly and usually there is no access to shoot them down at that stage.

Secondly the masta is right, the Chinese have very good anti air defense! even though it is expensive it is the best. The Migs are also very powerful once upgraded! That is why I suggested that the americans will use Auroras since they are INVINCIBLE until they attack due to their super sonic speed!

About the hackerz - spreading is of course the best way to protect them. but dont forget that one Aurora or Mig can destroy  a whole pile of hackers at once - intresting but very tough still. If the enemy protects them with good anti air weapons and spread them around effictively there isnt much you can do to take them down .  . <__<

Yes that's of course when you are using that nice long range cannon (not the nuke one)

The chinese definately have the best tanks in the game.

The GLA quad is also very devistating against soldiers and aircraft!

Possible the only good weapon the GLA  has except for the Maruder tank which is, when upgraded, the most powerful tank in the game after the overlord of course

haven't tried this yet but if you really want to defend your hackerz you could put them in places with an propaganda tower and a bunker when your enemy might release a nuke or a scudstorm you might be able to get them in the bunker as some form of protection and if the y are to late the propaganda tower might just save them. Good luck trying :p

if your enemy has a superweapon you can temorarily disable these with an emp pulse. However if the defense around it is strong you might want to attack powerplants (not posible with GLA as they don't have power) this can be done with the EMP which if there are a lot of powerplants near each other could power down his entire defense aswell (USA and China) aswell as with an attack from the air or even with an superweapon to stop counter superweapon attack(s).

• 2 weeks later...
My tip, kind of obvious but quite often overlooked.

If you are the US, and run out of power, quickly do the overload thing on as many of the plants as needed, keeping some guys close to fix  them when they are being destroyed.  Then, simply build a new power station, whilst the others are overloading.  It seriouslly saves you if you are being attacked, lose a station and your everything goes down.  Also, never put the power stations close together, spread them out (no duh.)

BTW US rule (not irl, in the game fool)

Ah Monkey dude - sorry to burst your bubble but you cant overload with the US, these are the Chinese.

The US can upgrade their power stations but cant overload them.  :rolleyes:

Opps...sorry my bad...I guess I haven't played C&C in a while (stupid studying)
same thing applies, just change US-->China :d
[color=purple][b]* PC-fre@k goes and hides in a corner[/b][/color]

(I hope Mark doesn't read about this, and put me in the Hall of shame) :ph34r: