battlefield1942 or day of defeat?

Tha_rooster

battlefield1942 or day of defeat?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
IMHO I think that Battlefield 1942 is a better game to play, on the internet and in a Lan cafe with people you don't know, teamplay in BF are nowhere near as important as in DOD.  DOD is so much better to play with a good group of friends over a Lan (man those games at my lan were awesome!!!)  Therefore I can't determine which one is an overall better game, but I think BF just shaves it.

That is just my 173.644 Indonesian Rupiah (2 cents to all you americans) :d

Haha..Just installed DoD yesterday..BTW..Andrew I still have your HL.
I think BF is only good if you lots of ppl on each side, but if its just a couple of guys, DoD wins NEday(when it loads!)...So for the LAN, DoD would be way more fun...

just my two pence (although im not english!)

Well...i don't want to say much :d
But I think that the new version of DOD will be awesome (see my previous post[url="http://forum.pc-freakz.com/index.php?act=ST&f=33&t=312&st=0&#entry1436"]Here[/url] with screenshots, if you haven't seen already )

This lan better be good...or heads will roll :GrrRR!:

DoD was more fun that time because everybody played. Hopefully if everyone plays bf1942 this time it will awesome. This time at least we all have some decent rigs to play bf1942 so it shouldn't be much of a problem. Edited by Tha_Rainman