My MOBO is broken!!!

PC-fre@k

DAMN! !! wtf

My MOBO is broken!!

Yesterday I went back to the store and they tested all kinda stuff: tested power, changed cables, changed CPU, disconnected HDD... All not working....

The CPU worked in a other pc, so the conclusion is that the MOBO is broken....

I could have run at 100 FSB all the time but that is costing me 300 Mhz. And I stil have guarantee so lets gt them to fix it! Maybe I get a KT400 in stead of KT333 (if they are not available :d )

They guy told me my pc could be back by friday but not sure. So I can not talk to you guys for a bit. But I am fixing my P1 so I can be on the WWW and IRC again...

See You All Soon!!!

And D-eye, you rule for the now... But You can still email or sms me: +316....... EDIT: just email me :d << NO SPAM!!! :) Or Ill  :shoot:  your arse!!

CiaOoOooo PC-fre@k Edited by PC-fre@k

Hmm called the shop today... They changed MOBO pc is still not working...

They called it a spooky computer!

He tried a other CPU > did not work
Tried my CPU in other PC > Worked
Tried other PS > did not work
I took out my 2th NIC and Soundcard > did not work
I took out my second hdd > did not work
He tried to boot with only the 1st HDD > did not work
I took out the DDR and tested and changed it > did not work
I changed GPU > did not work

So what couldit be? I say: My 1st HDD or the 1st NIC But thats crazy because they were both working on 133 FSB... But my pc was crashing when searching ghost backups from harddisks...

Damn then I have to pay at least like a 100

• 2 weeks later...
You do not want to know what happend next.... BUt I'm still gonna tell ya :p

They changed MOBO + CPU, they said it worked and they also ran BurnIN and that worked without errors.

So they called me and I got it, I plugge din all my external hardware and started my brand new KT400 + AMD XP2000+. It booted :d 1, 2, 3x XP bar.... Welkom..... BOSD!!!!!  wtf

Every time I booted the same thing, but always a different BOSD.

I didn't want to send it to the shop again... I just got a new MOBO + CPU what could be wrong!?

I took out all PCI cards except for GPU and took out all IDE except for CD-Rom and tried to boot windows PE. BOSD! :s thats strange, PE should always boot...

changed GPU, DDR nothing...

After a while testing XP setup, Longhorn setup (yes it crashed also at setups) it even did: POWER ON= 2 secs boot > Bzzzz OFF, but power led on (fan was down too) the PS got stuck, after some power downs it started again...

But I kept that problem and the BSOD problem.

> Back to shop :( > they changed PS > they !?  :blink: 8<$ wtf !?

I hope to be back soon, I mis my PC!!!! :snif:

Hope they :mobile: me soon!

i can understand your problem,

its very dificult tolive without your PC,

so what does this take us to, we are not running the machines may be machines are running us, now a days we cant even pos a letter without the computer

all i can say is no good man,

Now that you have eliminated any probs with the motherboard I think you should explore the Power Supply area a bit more. Ask them to try different power supplies. When mine blew out it took some time to find one that was happy with the system. They can be very picky at times. One of those that didn't work is running fine on a different PC in my house.... it is a very weird thing, P.S's.

They fixed it!!!

I know they told me my CPU was broke again... They changed PS but i didn't start at all.
They lett a test run on it all night, and it passed it! So I think it is ok again now.

PC-fre@k (I hope I can get it tonight, else tomorrow)

Jupz,

they CPU was ok btw, it was the CPU fan+sink...

So it costed them: 2 mobo's > 1 CPU > 1 CPU fan+sink > 2 reparations (of 3 hours I think)

that would be 200 + 80 + 20 + 200 =