The scariest thing on a computer!

THA_monkey

:'( I have to admit, I am completely and utterly terrified when burning a CD, and the buffer starts to slowly drop 80%...60%...30%...10%...5%...I am freaked by now...not another frisbee/coaster....2% :'( ...15%...50%...98%

Phew...
Anyone else get this, and similar reactions...
I suppose I shouldn't burn cds whilst downloading loads of *** of irc, surfing the net and listening to music... :rolleyes:
What scares you on pcs?

Two things scare me like crazy.

Fistly i am always scared when i am burning. Buffer underruns are my nemesis.

SEcondly i fear usb drives with all of my heart. Sometimes my drive doesnt show in windows and i wonder if i have lost 40 gigs of good mp3's. Then i reboot and its ok and i can breathe again.But my usb harddrive scares me like mad.

when surfing for cracks while my parents are around :p

:unsure: you never know what might pop-up :d 

also when applying serials on some of the newer software/paywares... they are starting to put in freaky security measures.. such as deleting your windows folder :d

I'm not scared of much about my pc.

But I scare when there is smoke coming out of my pc.
Or when the power is going down while busy with partition magic....  :( STUPID PS GUYS!!  wtf

I once had a dead HDD, I fixed it again with a low-format. But I was scared like hell before and during that operation of 6 HOURS!!