Train simulator thread

harry_pothead

As you closed the other thread, I will apologise here.  I really did not mean any disrespect to anyone, in any of the posts that I have made, and I would like everyone to accept my sincerest of apologies.  I really did not mean that this forum was not "real" I guess I chose my words wrong.  This forum is really special, and unique which, is definitely not a bad thing.  Having a good number, of friendly people, that all know each other reasonably well is a great thing.  I suppose instead of "real" I should have used "unique" or "atypical."  I suppose the exams did it to me, and I was really angry and all.  No making excuses just explaining why I was ratty  wtf  :rolleyes: .  There is a reason why I keep coming back to this board, unlike so many of the previous boards that I have been members of.

I really meant no disrespect to you pc-freakz, the board or anyone else on the board (except maybe for harry_pothead =8)  B) ) just kidding...