Our board

THA_monkey

[In sarcastic tone of voice]I hereby place the entire population of the pc-freakz board in the hall of shame, except for his royal highness "CD" aka tha_rainman aka Rainman reigns etc.  Obviouslly our pitiful board posesses nowhere near the unobtainable amount of knowledge, understanding, humour or 1337ness as the Futuremark community (see [url="http://discuss.futuremark.com"]discuss.futuremark.com[/url] for reference).  This fact is so blatantly obvious as the aforementioned "CD" continues to pollute our mind, brains and eyes by continuily linking to articles in the futuremark community.  Furthermore proof, that "CD" is an agent of the dark side, who feeds on the flesh of us poor pc-freakerz, can be seen by observing his absurdly high post count at the previouslly mentioned site aka the devil's own website[/In sarcastic tone of voice]
:p

[quote] [In sarcastic tone of voice]I hereby place the entire population of the pc-freakz board in the hall of shame, except for his royal highness "CD" aka tha_rainman aka Rainman reigns etc. Obviouslly our pitiful board posesses nowhere near the unobtainable amount of knowledge, understanding, humour or 1337ness as the Futuremark community (see discuss.futuremark.com for reference). This fact is so blatantly obvious as the aforementioned "CD" continues to pollute our mind, brains and eyes by continuily linking to articles in the futuremark community. Furthermore proof, that "CD" is an agent of the dark side, who feeds on the flesh of us poor pc-freakerz, can be seen by observing his absurdly high post count at the previouslly mentioned site aka the devil's own website[/In sarcastic tone of voice] [/quote]

[b]N.B: Any opinions, express or implied, presented are solely those of the author of this thread and do not necessarily represent those of the member Tha_Rainman aka Rainman_Reigns, CDee etc..[/b]

lol  :lol:

I have a feeling I'm heading to the hall of shame again! Who cares, I've been there so many times :p

Ok, if you guys object to it I won't refer to any FM threads as sources anymore. I only did that when I felt they had a point that made some sense. No worries! Point taken B)

I admit I maybe an agent of tha_DarkSide but I'm also a member of this cool posse too! :d

ALWAYS a Futuremarker, ..... :unsure:  em.... errr Pc-Freaker I mean.  :d

[quote]sheesh how many post will it take to piss him off [/quote]

Don't think you can do it dude :p I don't think I've flamed a single post here!

Oh and about my post count at tha_devilsOwnWebsite, Its 400+ but I'm sure this will overtake it soon !! :d

• 2 weeks later...