What should we do about CD's spamming?

THA_monkey

What should we do about CD's spamming?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NP at all that you post short messages, there will be a counter lock. so I could set if you post less then 200 characters you wont get a post count. Now I just have tio install it and set a value....

[quote name='PC-fre@k' date='May 11 2003, 10:08 AM'] NP at all that you post short messages, there will be a counter lock. so I could set if you post less then 200 characters you wont get a post count. Now I just have tio install it and set a value.... [/quote]
That's a very good idea :o

Please do that... Then we don't have 500 post just by posting "Yes" or "No"

[quote name='PC-fre@k' date='May 11 2003, 05:08 PM'] NP at all that you post short messages, there will be a counter lock. so I could set if you post less then 200 characters you wont get a post count. Now I just have tio install it and set a value.... [/quote]

Excellent idea!! Can we start giving short comments again then? This time it won't be spam :p Edited by Tha_Rainman

yes then it doesn't matter how big your post is...