Messenger Plus! 3.52.130

PC-fre@k

Alweer een updat evan Patchou, deze werkt een aantal bugs bij :)

[quote name='Patchou']An important bug was found after the release of version 3.51 which forced me to release version 3.52 today. Everyone is encouraged to install this latest update as it fixes some important stability issues with MSN Messenger 7. To make up for my own mistakes, I took the opportunity to fix some other stuff and optimize the way Messenger Plus! works with the Messenger 7 contact list: you can now all enjoy a nice boost of rapidity in Messenger.
I'll soon be gone for two weeks (in Japan, the best country in the world)... have fun on Messenger, and if you're bored, go check the preferences of Messenger Plus!, I'm sure you'll find something new to play with ;). Dewa mata![/quote]

[url="http://download.msgplus.net/files/MsgPlus-352.exe"]Download Messenger Plus nu![/url]

3.52.130 - 13/04/2005
An important problem related to compatibility with MSN Messenger 7 has been found and fixed which is why a new version is released so soon. Anyone who uses Messenger Plus! with Messenger 7 is highly encouraged to update to this version without waiting as this version will bring more stability and by consequence, more fun :).
A couple of optimizations have been made so that the contact list of Messenger 7 displays faster when Messenger Plus! is running (those of you with older computer will probably notice a big difference).
Because of the (rather annoying) new file transfer block of MSN Messenger 7, the "Share Messenger Plus!" function does not send the setup file anymore, only a link to msgplus.net.
Improved compatibility with localized versions of Messenger that display names in a chat between two chunk of text (like the Polish version). If you use such version of Messenger, you'll now be able to fully enjoy all the feature of Messenger Plus! in your chats, including the new emotion sounds :).
Fixed compatibility issues with MSN Messenger's own logs. The native logs are now properly saved every time a chat window is closed (which also fixes the "recent chat history" problem).