Two can play at that game Mark...

harry_pothead

Ok i came up with a new idea that might be cool.......

everyone make a song in whatever program and upload it to some host.

then we eliminate the worst song when the fist round is over. and the loser doesnt make it to the next round...

the remaining contenders make a new song and we repeat until only composer is champion.

the we start over

if it sounds like a good idea i will start making songs.... Edited by THA_monkey

Sounds good to me...we need a genre though, because classical, techno and heavy metal are hard to judge in the same category.  It does seem that Mark and I will be the only ones who make anything decent cos we are the only ones who have made computer music before (am I wrong?)  and obvioussly Mark would win in the end (stupid mark and his music skills :GrrRR!: )
:p

If you heard my ib compos you would understand that its all about learning for me.....

Fruityloops is the most popular music making program bur a prefer reason.

Acid is also easy to use.....

Should we say that its an electronica contest. no real intruments are allowed. youy are allowed to sample but nothing else.

And since many people are new to making music we will do this for fairness..... me and monkey who have done stuff before are only allowed to use a mod tracker.... which gives us an incredible disadvantage.....

For those who havent done music before.... when meking techno..... first you lay down a beat, then bass, then everything else... its simple enough