Lots more Longhorn info!!

Tha_Rainman

I just got LH M5 (Build 4015)

Gonna install it now on my second pc (166 Mhz @128 MB SDR @ 40 GB HDD)

then if it is fun, I will install it on my 1st system :)

It might just be me, but I really don't like the look of longhorn.  I hope you can get rid of the stupid clock, and make the taksk bar thin again.  I probably get used to it, if I use it in the future, but imho, it looks even more bubble gum than unthemed xp does.  What I am trying to get at is, if the overall operating system is better than xp, I will upgrade.  Otherwise noway is Micro$oft getting my money.  Wait, micro$oft has never got my money :d .  Fine, the guy in Ghim Moh wont get my money :lol:

Longhorn will probably look nothing like the current plex theme. It will have a thinner taskbar I think. Don't forget these shots are from its alpha stage, so its not even a beta yet. Back then when xp was in the same situation the pictures had hardly any resemblance to the final release. What I'm looking forward to the most is the incorporation of 3D Accelleration. Hopefully I'll have some dx9 hardware by then :p

Got it from dhcnetwork but more servers has it. Try [url="http://ircspy.com"]http://ircspy.com[/url] << if online.... :s Search for 4015

• 2 weeks later...
Wohaw, surprising how the managed that clean graphics..... real cool  :blink: , it'll  be interesting if apple trys to do something like that although it is near impossible as Apple will  :d  have to spend loads to get that kinda ***. But the Mac os X is kinda advanced

Oh well.... i am sure some one will critisize me :shoot: