UT2003

harry_pothead

Rainman..........

It sucks! The fact that you play it when the original exists is bad enough. That you advocate playing it and defend its gameplay gives you a seat in the hall of shame.

Congratulations  :d

(p.s. if anyone disagrees they are welcome to do so...... but there is no way you are gonna have any convincing arguments that make people beleive that 2003 is better than the original Unreal Tournament. possibly the best non realistic FPS ever) Edited by harry_pothead

Yes, I agree with Potter, of course UT2003 looks amazing, but the gameplay is uber 5h17
The game gets so boring after a while, and yes I have played it on a good computer, one that is alot better than yours monsieur Amara. (no it wasn't mine)

I guess you have to work out what you want more, graphics or gameplay.  I am a gameplay kind of guy, that is why I play Championship Manager 4 and still like text based game :d

[quote]text base games... n07 1337[/quote]
Umm... i beg to differ, you obviouslly should look up the definition of 1337.  Below the picture of wolverine and mark's new dual xeon pc, there will be a description of text based games.

n07 1337 however, will have numerous pictures of UT2003 and possibly a picture of marc :d  :d  :lol:  =8)

[quote]convincing arguments that make people beleive that 2003 is better than the original Unreal Tournament[/quote]

Please get what I'm saying straight potter! What I'm saying is my opinon of the game... frankly I couldn't care less what other peeps think of it as long as we can play it together :d

It is a priviledge to be among the the first few hall of shamees in this forum :p

Dude...... its a joke....... dont take what is said in here personally...... and yes, you should be honored to be one of the first ones in the hall of shame.

Anyhow....... its not my dual xeon as well...... its my dads work machine...... but fortunately he travels alot  (|evi|