How was online CS ruined?

THA_monkey

What do you guys think is the reason for online CS becoming ruined.  I know that playing CS with some friends, at a lan party, or even in a Lan cafe is still quite fun, especially if there quite a few of you.  But online CS was ruined quite a long time ago.  IMHO it was a combination of cheaters, people continually playing de_dust and de_aztec (I HATE DE_DUST  :GrrRR!:  :GrrRR!:  :GrrRR!:  :GrrRR!:  :GrrRR!: ), stupid campers with their stupid arctic (now the scout, that is a REAL gun :ph34r: 

[quote]1. I have plays CS with you. You use the arctic all the time.... you mock people with scouts after you pwn then with your artic that you camp with.[/quote]
That is in lan CS, online CS is a whole different ball game, and scout_map hardly counts as being a good point of reference.  Anway, I pwn3d people with all the guns :d  JKJK

I played this really weird map at some lan shop called "cs_bath house" or something like that.  Everyone started out on one side of a pool, in a changing room full of weapons, socuts, carbines, dual berettas etc everywhere.  You don't have time or the ability to choose a gun, it is just basically grab the nearest gun and rush to the other changin rooms.  That is the way CS should be played :rolleyes:  =8)