Anyone here play D2, or used to

THA_monkey

Does anyone here play Diablo ii, or at least used to.  Man I used to be so addicted to it, until Battlenet got full of hackers and cheaters.  Also it sucked that all anyone ever cared about was who could get to level 99 first, or who had the best items.  Anyway, it was still a memorable game (and the only original one I had bought in many a few years :rolleyes:

On another note, if noone plays it or even used to play it, why is there a forum dedicated to it  :blink:

I beg to disagree, there is a special place, at the top of the order of "saddest games ever" reserved for "flight simulator 200x"

Yay...lets fly from Singapore to Paris, in a modded 777 whilst communicating to imaginary air traffic controllers, requesting for landing permission :lol:  =8)  :lol:  =8)

[quote]please don't go around bashing other people's opinions[/quote]
I was just kidding, Of course I really think Flight Simulator is cool, just not my cup of tea.  But seriouslly CD you don't have to act like some kind of counsellor, coming in and breaking up mini-joke flame wars.  Also, you don't have to act like you don't know us, you can call us by our real names...Its all relative 

Oh yeah, I forgot you used to play D2 mark, what character did you have?

My favourite was an amazon, I tried every different variant (I even had a tankazon, running around with a shield and a big mace, or just a huge maul :lol: )  Man those were the good old days...

Evidently they are bringing out a patch that will revolutionise the game, kill all the cheating and hacking, sort out the infinite cow level runs and the races to level 99 and even add some new items.  Well that is what they said about 6 months ago.  Well, it is the same story with Blizzard, when they say they will do something, they do it, but about 2 years after they say they will :rolleyes:

Sorry to all the guys that think it is sad...but it was a truly legendary game

Not as cool as fallout 2 though :lol: