Counterstrike Tips

Tha Masta

The main thing I can say about counterstrike is that if you want to surive long enough to win, which is the point of the gamew, it is better to stay in groups. If you go individually, the chances of you getting killed is very great, in groups of you get killed the rest of the groups can usually kill the oine who did it instead of the other guy just walking away from your body.

Something I like to do in several maps is use the sniper rifle, as it can kill in one shot and is quite effective. But when I started I usually got shot before I could do anything.

The way I really learned to snipe good was in playing maps such as the sniper arenas, as everyone has that gun and you learn fast to shoot where they will be! =8) 

Yep, I like the sniper rifle too. Its even good for close combat (esp when you are switching to another camp spot  ;)  ) because of the one-shot kills. I remember I was on a roll one day with the sniper. I think it was that reddish map with the house-bathroom and sewer thing, can't rememeber the name.