Bye everyone

Guest Tweak

Guest Tweak

Sense no one can even give me any credit or at least saying good job... Im leave yeah look at my stupid work... http://tweak.pc-freakz.com . what a diffrence from the great site http://www.pc-freakz.com . I will never be able to match that site... All I can say is PC-Freak rulez end of story

Bye Bye

>> webmaster <<

Before making up you mind, read all posts below please. This post (all of them in here) will selfdestruct in 48 Hours!!

>> webmaster <<

Edited by PC-fre@k

Tweak would have liked to help me edit the website.

I told him what was in the readme (see file)

I don't like his website, but agree his idea's (800x600 must be a option, and less frames)

The MSN convo you can see 2 in the file, after I closed it I blocked him, and deleted all acces for him (email, temp ftp, mod, mod group - he is now a normal member)

Don't like him to leave, but if he can't stand my opinion what I warned him about b4 he started the edit he should!?

noname.txt

This situation is very much what you get in the corporate arena where a web designer is enlisted to do something. Knowing what the customer wants is paramount! After all, its his website thats gonna be online and thats what he is paying for. Hence some disagreements are inevitable.

Coming back to our situation the parallels are obvious. What I want to say is that nobody should lose sleep over it (i.e please don't be drastic and 'leave'). This unfortunately is reality :) [as I percieve it at least :d]

Anyway, nice effort Tweak!

wtf! :huh:

dude, pc-freakz, that was freekin' harsh :angry: ! i'm disgusted by your attitude  :no:

i'm outta here... your attitude is total crap, just feel free to delete my mod account, the mod email... hell even the my member account... don't want to be part of this anymore

if you want people on this forum, don't act stupid...

pitty.. there were some good people on this site..

bye bye everyone, i'm outta here!

*fvck it*

oh and...

Why this community? It's for YOU, created by YOU, ruled by YOU and all about YOU!

my @$$ :rolleyes:

should be more like : Why this community? It's for Me, created by Me, ruled by Me and all about Me! "Me" being you, Pc-fre@kZ

but yea i guess....

it's your thing so you can do whatever you want :lol: 

Well if you all want to leave because of such a stupid action and you can get what i'm saying maybe you should leave 2?

He wants me to use his website (look) and I'm not gonna. And after all he started to push me to lett him make a new website! I did not ask him...

I like his ideas and he is right at some points (kinda llot). But if I did not ask him to build a website, why does he do it!? And to the opinion of you all you think I should just have taken all anybody makes! I think thats not the right way of thinking. That is saying that if you offer me a job, and I like my old job i just have to get the new job?

And I was mad on him because I told him a million time I DONT WANT A NEW WEBSITE (well someday I want, but I don't want it now, and not in html)

So I hope you can understand both, tweak and me. BUt if you disagree... well then I dunno what to say...

Then I offer you to stay and then you must stay? I don't think so, euhm wel do what you like to do then  :no:

And the deletion of posts is history but it was just to let you guys know 100 Posts a day by 3 or 4 people is kinda a high range of posts don't you think so? adn D-eye agreed with me. So i'm not alone on that end...

:'( I don't like to type a posts about things this bad... :'(

I'm just thinking, I have done all he asked me... except for admin, and the website...

******* ANOTHER EXPLANATION *********

It looks like Tweak only did it for the power, he first asked me to make him admin (after he offered me a FTP) and then we wanted to edit the webage (so he would be the master mind behind it)

******* I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND NOW ********

TW>> Thats fine, as long as it I get a yes or a no. Thats all I was askin for.

PC>> QUOTE 

OIC

No you won't get admin. You have MOD's and own email. Thats allot.

There are not going to be any more admins (only me, D-eye and Zinniz if he gets active again)

There is only one higer rank you could get: SuperMOD

But nobody on this forum is ready for SuperMOD, so we will see...

TW>> QUOTE 

Yes, my Outlook won't send the e-mail :( below is my message

Ok, first thing I didn

k everyone....

sorry for the Misunderstanding...

Pc-freak just explained what really happened... sorts things out alot B)

makes more sense now...

so ignore my little 'explosion' just above

sorry about that Pc-Freak :'(

hopefully it makes sense to everyone else :lol:

Good to hear that Tha French and Tha Rainman! I felt real bad about it, because you all though it was all my fault..

But now I feel allot better. Hope the others think the same way...