Cannibals

Tha Masta

Most people already know this one, bt I think it is soo good that if you don;t know it you will have to!

There are three men walking through the jungle and they are lost, when they stumble into a tribal gathering of a group of cannibals. The cannibal chief has them tied up and spices are sprinkled over them.

The three men beg with the chief that they are released and that he would tell them how to get out of the jungle. The chief replies "In order to avoid death, you must each complete a challenge. The first stage of the challenge is to go and find ten of any one kind of fruit. Now go!" The men are untied and they each go off in seperate directions to find their fruits.

One hour later, the first man returns with ten oranges. The chief tells him that the second part of the challenge is to put all ten oranges up his back orifice one at a time without changing the expression on his face. If he succeeds he will go free. Otherwise he will be put in the pot.

One, he counts. Two. Then his face makes a sour expression of discomfort and he is thrown into the pot and killed.

Two hours later, the second man comes back with ten tiny berries. The chief gives him the same challenge and he begins:

One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine.... and then he burst into a fit of laughter coming right from his belly. He is thrown into the pot and killed.

The two men meet in heaven, and the first man says "I was watching you from up here, eating some holy popcorn, and what I don't understand is why you suddenly started laughing. Those berries were very small and you could have easily made it two the tenth."

The second man replies: "You wonder why I was laughing? I saw the third man coming along with pineapples."