Who do you fight with ?

Tha_rooster

Who do you fight with ?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Tweak

Yeah no one can dis... China! There kids are more advance than any other kid... like the US shoot US kids are the fatest and dumbest :p lol I live in the US but Im nether fat or dumb... Im one of the few that has a brain :p

I disagree with you guyz!

The US have very good weapons

in contrast to the weak hackers, the US have the supply drop zones which are relatively strong buildings.

At the most critical points of the game (the beginning) the hackers make only 5$ each time and they are relatively expensive at this stage - while the US dont really have that problem since their Chinooks can reach supply zones that other players cant reach (and therfore make a lot of money), and at the first stages of the game most of these zones are quite safe for Chinooks. When it becomes dangerous they can start collecting from the supply zone that is near the base!

For me? Only US  :rolleyes:

Alon

• 2 years later...